TeleTrade is an exceptionally rewarding employer and works to provide professional prospect and development to its employees. Global exposure, career progression and personal development opportunities are regularly offered by the company and serve to create a dynamic, and driven workforce.
We are looking for:Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the position you are interested
Graphic Designer – Web sites Manager – Marketing/ IT – Nicosia – Cyprus
- Content Manager
Content & Social Media Manager
- Sales Executives
Sales Executives – Forex – Nicosia – Cyprus
Designer Graphic Designer – Web sites Manager – Marketing/ IT – Nicosia – CyprusMain Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining brand consistency across all mediums
- Developing concepts and designing graphics for online and offline material including: web banner advertisements, landing pages, e-mail campaigns, icons, infographics, exhibition booths, print ads, company brochures.
- Manipulation of digital photographs
- Review of the performance of the creatives and implement changes to optimise results
- Liaising with external collaborators, online publishers and offset printers to ensure deadlines are met and all material is at its highest quality
- Creating engaging and user friendly website designs
- Designing online/offline advertising materials including banners and landing pages ensuring they are in line with company branding policy
- Collaborating with project managers, designers and other departments for creating advertising material for various projects and campaigns
- Converting initial concepts, mock ups, wireframes and sketches to complete designs and UIs
- Applying user-centric methodologies to design websites, UIs, mobile UIs and online advertising material
Content ManagerContent & Social Media ManagerWe are seeking to recruit an experienced and talented Content & Social Media Manager.
- Content development (strategy, editorial, execution, optimization).
- Liaise with stakeholders including Business Development, Sales, Design, PPC, SEO, Social Media, and Web Development teams to deliver and optimize content.
- Create and oversee Ad copy and testing for optimum CTR and conversions.
- Creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Website revision and landing page Optimization.
- Social media management and engagement.
- Blog management, and maintenance.
- Brand reputation management and maintenance of company presence both online and offline.
- Listing company in all related directories and review sites, and maintaining updated profiles.
- Handle public relations and ensure corporate communication is brand-consistent throughout all channels used by the company.
- Email marketing set-up and optimization for new and existing clients.
- Ensuring that all content is compliant with internal regulation and seek approval from Compliance prior publishing.
- Managing all external content creators, ensuring delivery of high quality materials.
- Educated to degree level in Marketing/PR/Communications or related field.
- 1+ years of previous experience in a similar position is an advantage.
- Previous experience of working in the Forex Industry will be considered a significant advantage.
- Total fluency in English (Written & Spoken) is essential.
- Creative and passionate individuals should apply.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
Sales ExecutivesSales Executives – Forex – Nicosia – CyprusResponsibilities:
- Turn prospects into customers through active involvement in the sales cycle
- Evaluating customer needs, and formulating effective solutions.
- Open new accounts and build a new clientele base
- Maximise all sales opportunities
- To learn the features and benefits of all products, services
- Gain understanding of client needs before presenting relevant products/services
- Attain full understanding of the company internal operating systems
- To achieve all sales targets on a consistent basis
- Following up on leads for prospective clients
- To ensure that all up-selling and cross-selling opportunities are capitalized
- At least 1 years prior experience in Customer Support
- Another European Language will be considered an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Very good organizational skills with an ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- A target-oriented mindset with the ability to find solutions to ultimately deliver results
- Ability and desire to work with other team members but also ability to work autonomously with no guidance
Competitive salary + high commission